Friday, January 20, 2023

I Can Restaurant Hop, Too!

Tonight Mommy and Daddy decided to go out for dinner - and told me I could go, too!  One of the reasons I love Panama City is that there are lots of places where I can go with Mommy and Daddy. 

Mommy told me we were going to a place called Finns. When we got there, Mommy and Daddy ordered their food. I looked at them longingly, hoping they would pick something to share with me. Then we sat down - and I had my own chair, just like the other night at The Alibi!

I wondered if we would be looking for BINGO again, but then I started hearing music. Lots of times, when we have dinner at home, Daddy gets his speaker and puts on music. Slow jazz is my favorite - and when I hear it, I curl up in my cuddle bed and get very sleepy. 

This didn't sound like jazz. I looked around and noticed that the music wasn't coming from Daddy's speaker, it was coming from a person holding a guitar, like the one we have back in Chicago that Mommy used to play when she was little.









Mommy and Daddy seemed to like the music coming from the man holding a guitar. While it would have been nice to have my cuddle bed to curl up in, I laid down on the chair, to enjoy the music, too.

Until Mommy and Daddy got their food! Then I perked right back up so they would know I would like some, too. I was very happy they shared some chips with me. 

After we finished eating, we stayed and listened to more music. Lots of people came by to see me. I gave them a big head tilt and they would tell me how cute I am (my head tilt trick works everytime!).

As we walked out to head back home, Mommy pointed out that Finns had dog food dishes! 

I hope next time we go to Finns I hope I get a whole dog food bowl to myself while we listen to music!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling my Oats - then Feeling the Burrs

I am so happy when I walk with Mommy and Daddy. And I am even happier when I walk with them and they take my leash off! Today was a no-leash...