Saturday, January 28, 2023

Dog Day Downtown


Today, Mommy woke me up and told me I was going to the Farmers Market!

Mommy goes to the Farmers Market all the time back in Chicago. I am always excited when she comes home because she has lots of food and - sometimes - she even has treats for me.

But this was the first time I was going to the Farmers Market with Mommy. And Daddy was coming, too!

The Farmers Market in Panama City had so much to do! 

There were really big cars that smelled like all kinds of mouth watering food. I kept pulling Daddy to take me one of the big cars, but he told me I already had breakfast. 



There were people playing music. We stopped for a minute to watch a cute little boy singing.



There were tables with tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, onions, cabbage, strawberries, and honey. I watched Mommy buy a bunch of stuff - but I kept sniffing the air for the big cars with really good smells.

And there was even a nice lady selling doggie bandanas! Mommy asked which ones I liked - and I picked out one with sharks and another one with seahorses. Mommy promised to put one on me when we got home.


We checked out a few more things at the Farmers Market before Daddy said it was time to leave. I was so happy that Panama City has water fountains for dogs because I got very thirsty walking all over the Farmers Market, picking out bandanas, and SMELLING all the yummy food! 



1 comment:

Feeling my Oats - then Feeling the Burrs

I am so happy when I walk with Mommy and Daddy. And I am even happier when I walk with them and they take my leash off! Today was a no-leash...