Friday, February 3, 2023

Feeling my Oats - then Feeling the Burrs

I am so happy when I walk with Mommy and Daddy. And I am even happier when I walk with them and they take my leash off!

Today was a no-leash walk day.

I ran to lots of people to say hello and so they could tell me how cute I am.

I ran to lots of coolers and bags to see if there was food in them.

And I was feeling very adventurous today, so I ran up to a few beach homes.

Mommy and Daddy kept calling me to come back. But I was having so much fun looking for new people and yummy food that I barely heard them. Until...

I saw Daddy walking over to me and he did not look very happy. He picked me up and carried me to Mommy. And then I noticed them...

Burs! I had a bunch of burs in my fur. I don't like burs in my fur. And it hurts when Mommy and Daddy try to take them off. Mommy finally got them all off and we started walking again. 

I think I'll stay closer to Mommy and Daddy on our next no leash walk. 


1 comment:

  1. We remember the burrs around Panama City Beach. Be careful Monty! Just lovin' your hair...keep that style!

    ReplyDelete

Feeling my Oats - then Feeling the Burrs

I am so happy when I walk with Mommy and Daddy. And I am even happier when I walk with them and they take my leash off! Today was a no-leash...