Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Salon Day

Today Mommy and I both had appointments at the salon. 

We don't go to the same salon, but I wish we could.

Daddy took me to a new salon in Panama City. He told the salon lady how I like my hair done. A few years ago, a friend complimented me on my "glorious poof" and ever since then I've made sure my fur is styled to highlight its poofiness. 

The salon lady was very nice, but when she was done, my glorious poof wasn't very poofy. They must have thought Daddy said "poodle" instead. 

I felt very clean and handsome anyway - and couldn't wait for Mommy to see me. 

When Mommy came back from her salon, I thought her hair looked pretty. And Mommy told me I looked adorable and that my glorious poof would grow back soon.

I think next time Mommy needs to take me to her salon!




1 comment:

Feeling my Oats - then Feeling the Burrs

I am so happy when I walk with Mommy and Daddy. And I am even happier when I walk with them and they take my leash off! Today was a no-leash...