Saturday, January 21, 2023

Walking With Mommy

Today was Saturday - and that usually means that I have more quality time with Mommy and Daddy since they don't have to sit in front of their computers all day. But today, Daddy said he had to work, so Mommy took me by herself for our walk on the beach.

I missed having Daddy for our walk, because I love when we are all together.

But, I was happy that Mommy and I could still go outside. During the walk, Mommy told me how good I was being and how cute I am. She stopped and picked up a few seashells and showed them to me. She pointed out waves and clouds and birds.

It was a cloudy day, but then Mommy saw some sun rays peaking out of the clouds. When Mommy sees sun rays, she thinks of Fezzy. And I do, too.

Fezzy was my brother, my partner in crime, and my best furry friend in the whole wide world. Fezzy went to the Rainbow Bridge in November and we miss him so much. We miss:

  • his little lamb run
  • his bouncy ears 
  • the way he always had to have first dibs on Mommy's lap nests
  • his "cat pose" 
  • how he would stick his nose in the air to feel the breeze
  • his straight legs when he would walk or was picked up
  • his ability to find the best sunny spots
  • his head tilt (his was almost as cute as mine) and slow tail wag when waiting for something
Mommy and I walked quietly for a few minutes, feeling sad together. 

We hoped Fezzy could feel how much we miss him and love him - and how we wish him lots of playing, cuddling, and loving with all the other fur babies at the Rainbow Bridge. 

We love you Fezzmonster!









1 comment:

Feeling my Oats - then Feeling the Burrs

I am so happy when I walk with Mommy and Daddy. And I am even happier when I walk with them and they take my leash off! Today was a no-leash...